A Blast From the Past

A Blast From the Past
Here is an Oldie Goldie - Northeast Airlines Conviar 240.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Duncan got a little recognition

Last Wednesday I went into the SFO Flight Office to attend a meeting with our AIRBUS 320 Training and Standards Head Hancho's. They talked what was coming in the near future regarding the changes stemming from the merger with Continental Airlines.

After the meeting was over, I was surprised by my friend Captain Ron Davis, who also happens to be the Line Training Manager for the AIRBUS Fleet, and Captain Emil Lassen (not pictured) with a small presentation, whereby I received this beautiful clock as a token of their appreciation.  In the top picture I am also flanked by my newest best buddy, Captain Mike Coyle (aka Father O'Coyle), one of our Senior 747-400 drivers.  Great guy, and likes scotch almost as much I do.

Did I mention a few months back that I was awarded the Line Check Airman of the 4th Quarter in 2011, I'm sure I must have?


        

No comments:

Post a Comment